The tangible benefits of being a member of the MPA materialize in the form of more profitable work, leading to increased business success and profitability.
By using your membership to its full potential you will more than save your annual fee, and more importantly, you will be recognised as an industry professional.
The State Associations offer a range of benefits and services to its members
Members of Master Painters Australia can build security and growth into their businesses with the support of a professional organisation that knows the industry inside and out. It’s like having a full management team behind you without the cost.
Here are just a few of the Benefits of Membership:
- Use of nationally recognised logo
- Monthly newsletters
- State Based Magazines
- Fleet owners’ discounts on certain new vehicles
- Receive referrals from the public through enquiries to the Master Painters Association
- Information and advice on industrial relations, Wages and Acts
- Assistance in conflict resolution
- Representation to government and industry bodies
- Membership fees are fully tax deductible.
- MPA Branding- branded clothing
- Access to secured members area on their state website
- Member Events- Members Meetings, Golf Day,Awards Night
- Plus much more